Friday, March 17, 2006

a word from hilge

Hey everyone, this may be super late, but I thought I would add a little piece to this, for closing. The trip was a great expierience for me,and I am glad that we took the time to do it.At times it was pretty full on, spending so much time with my sibling, but I believe that it has proven to be well worth the while, especially now that it's all over. I think we all know each other alot better, almost too well, haha. Well I guess I will add to the "thanks" and "no thanks" lists; Thanks: God, for his protection,dad and mom for thier prayers and support, the Ellis family, James and Joel, Bruces, Luke, Volks Wagon,Frank, Mekelas, Ravi, Julies cousin for the board,Simon for the wetsuit, and not to mention, Nate Crouch, for all his help with the computer,and website. No thanks: speed cameras, bad moods, Sri Lanka airlines,Indian Train outlets, and thai tuk tuk drivers. that's all, over and out

2 Comments:

At 4:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hilko,

Thanks mate it was a pleasure, But I guess you wont need that wetsuit where your going, Thats if your returning to the DR,
Catch ya
Simon

 
At 11:30 AM, Blogger Abigail said...

wow!you have alot to be thankful for!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home